Dr. C. Glenn Lewis
Location: Mammel Hall – University of Nebraska Omaha – Omaha, Nebraska
Size: 12 feet tall
Situated outside the north entrance of Mammel Hall, the sculpture depicts Dr. C. Glenn Lewis, who founded UNO’s real estate program in 1948. Lewis led the program for more than 20 years, including developing curriculum, teaching and establishing partnerships with local real estate organizations. He retired in 1971.